Debt Management Plan (DMP)
A Debt Management Plan (DMP) is a formal agreement reducing outstanding, unsecured debts at a reduced level over a fixed period of time.
People get into debt for many reasons, in most cases it’s not because they have been reckless with spending or careless with money. It is typically due to a drastic change of circumstance such as; loss of income through employment change, illness ect. We do not judge your personal circumstances that have lead you to financial difficulty but we do promise to do everything we can to help you become debt free again.
A debt Management plan with Refresh Debt is a great way to take control of your finances again, as it is our main priority to get you out of debt.
Our DMP’s are individually tailored to each of our clients; we work with our clients to develop a debt management plan based on what you can realistically afford to pay.
Get a Refresh Debt Management Plan
- We will conduct a full financial review for you
- Negotiate with your creditors on your behalf to freeze interests and charges or significantly reduced
- Appoint a dedicated client officer, who will deal directly with that client and their account
- We send clients free post envelopes, so if they get any letters from creditors they are worried about they can send them in to us and we will deal directly with them.
- We reduce your repayments into one lower monthly payment