Once you have signed and paid your first full payment you are given a 90 day period in which all fees paid to Refresh Debt Services will be refunded to you, the client, if we do not deliver what we promise.
We promise to:
- Deal with all communications with in a timely manner
- Keep detailed records of all actions and communication in relation to your case.
- Negotiate with your creditors to get interest and charges stopped or reduced. By this we mean we will do everything in our power to achieve reduced or suspended interest and charges but we cannot guarantee this outcome. In some cases interest and charges may continue at the same rate.
Keep you informed at each stage of the process and advising you of the likely success of our actions.
You Promise to:
- Pay your first 3 months payments on time
- Keep us fully informed of your financial situation
- Respond to our communication with you in a timely manner
All claims for a refund must be made in person by phone, e-mail or letter detailing the reason for seeking a refund. Claims will not be entertained until the 90 days have expired and will need to be made before the end of 120 days. Fees will only be refunded in conjunction with termination of your plan with Refresh.
Subject to Refresh Debt Services not delivering on the above promises and you the client living up to your promises, we will refund the fee portion of your monthly payment paid to Refresh Debt Services during the first 3 months of your plan.
This 90 day fee back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights or your right to a full refund of fees within the cooling off period of 14 working days from joining the plan with Refresh Debt Services.
This 90 day fee back guarantee does not alter our terms and conditions of business.